Organizational Culture & Behaviour in Workplace
Author: NEXIM Bank
Study Style: Self Paced
Welcome to the eLearning Course on Organizational culture & behaviour in workplace. It is the culture and practices upon which a people, community, society or even an organization thrives.
Drag to resize
MORE ABOUT THE COURSE
How conversant are you with the Organizational Culture & Behaviour in Workplace? Well, now it is super easy.
Organiaztional culture is a set of shared, taken-for-granted implicit assumptions that a group holds and that determines how it perceives, thinks about and reacts to its various environments.
NEXIM - The Doorway to Export Possibilities
The Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM) is an Export Credit Agency established by the Nigerian Export-Import Bank Act 1991 with the following mandate:
To provide risk-bearing and credit facilities in support of export trade;
To extend financial support and other export trade services to exporters and banks in the form of pre-and post-shipment financing; and
To extend project financing, opening and confirmation of letters of credit, export credit insurance and export credit guarantees.
- Learn how workplace organizational cultures and behavior are formed, sustained, and changed,
- Describe types of organizational culture,
- Explain process of Culture change,
- Relationship between organizational culture and performance,
- Discuss how organizational culture can influence ethical behaviors in workplace..